Vibronet® Graf GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, stands for innovative high quality products for tempering and all internal online controls of modern cereal and bulk solids processing since 1992.
The company's location, next to the former flour mill Neumuhle Otto Graf, is situated in the Lahn valley of Hessen in Germany not far from Frankfurt/Main airport.
The company founder, Construction and master miller Dieter Otto Graf started the company in 1992 with the patented vibration dampening technology to drastically reduce cereal temper time and energy cost.
To supplement its well-known patented vibration dampening system for grain temper time reduction, the company offers a global assortment of systems for complete online process control:
- Exact automatic moisture controllers and water dosage units
- Precise continuous flow metering systems for granular or powdery bulk solids
- Accurate online temperature, moisture, protein and specific weight control systems
- Cereal and granular bulk solids heating cabinets
- Intensive powder hydration mixers
- Online colour control techniques for powdery bulk materials
In addition to their direct marketing and sales, they have a sales network with representatives in various countries worldwide